ATTITUDE

There are only two animals on the planet that the creator identified himself with.
The first one is EAGLE.

KING OF BIRD DOMAIN

 And the second animal is the LION.

KING OF ANIMAL DOMAIN


 And when I identified those two animals as his favorite to identify himself with, I recognized, I better study these two animals, because if he is the leader of the Universe and I want to be a leader on earth I better find out the nature of these animal and also the attitude of these animals.

I discovered that both of them are the KINGS of their domain. The eagle is the king of the bird kingdom and the lion is the king of the animal kingdom.



But let's talk a little bit about the lion. The lion has what I call the spirit of leadership and the word spirit here is referring to ATTITUDE.




Everybody says Attitude.

A leader has a attitude that makes him or her different from followers. Now the lion is the king of jungle. But the lion to me is a great source of encouragement to all of us.

I want to you to write it down.
Remember this as long as you live.
  1. The lion is not the tallest animal in the jungle.
  2. The lion is not the largest animal in the jungle.
  3. The lion is not the heaviest animal in the jungle.
  4. The lion is not the smartest or most intelligent  animal in the jungle.   
And yet when he shows up the all run away.
Well, here is one of my favorite quote that I put in my notebook and I believe it really brings home the point.
"An army of sheep led by a lion will always defeat an army of lion led by sheep and the answer of that dilemma is this because leadership can transform cowards into violent warrior, the right kind of leadership can transfer a timid into bold people who are fearless."

Leadership is that powerful.



Leadership can walk into a camp of depressed people and in   20 minutes they are turned on into unbelievable powerful armies, because leadership determines everything.

The lion is the king of the jungle because of one word ATTITUDE. The lion has a different attitude that makes every animal afraid of him. Now we don't want to lead by fear but it does take respect for you to become a leader.

When I use the word fear in the jungle We're talking about respect. The elephant, they respect the lion. The hyenas, they respect the lion.  The giraffes, they respect the lion. what makes these massive animals respect such a small cat?

Attitude, The attitude of lion is different than other's.

For example, A lion will see an elephant and the thing that comes to his mind; One word LUNCH. I could eat this things and he acts the way he thinks.
Now here is another amazing mystery, the elephant is larger, bigger, stronger, more powerful, and may more intelligent and yet when the elephant sees the lion one words comes to mind EATER.


Attitude is the product of belief. You cannot have an attitude beyond your belief. So your attitude comes from your belief system. The lion is the king because of what he believes about himself.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why We Dream??

Why don’t you miss me?