Why don’t you miss me?



I don’t know what is wrong with me and why am I so restless. Whom do I complain, whom do I blame, why are these mind games happening to me. My friend is the damn pain; now let all the aim go in vain.


Heart suffering from Love



 Every day I tell myself that you need to relax. Even I want to stay happy and stay away from these pointless thoughts. Any idea how do I free myself from these big fat iron chains? My head is not in place, which thought has taken over me? I am alive because of my parents otherwise I have no reason to live. Why is my point of view changing, I am just not happy within. Feels like someone has pierced a big screw throw my heart. Sometime I feel I know her but then I get no clue.
Heart suffering from break up
 Wait! Don’t tell me that it’s you? Hello baby is it you? Is it you who is sitting inside me secretly like a coil? What else do you want? Whatever I had you have almost taken it all. I cannot believe you silly girl that you are still alive like this inside of me. Is there a referee for this game who is counting both our points/score? Do you have any idea how my life has turned upside down and has changed? I feel like I have lost my mind, I cannot differentiate between wrong and right. It took you just two days to get over me like a piece of wood, don’t you have heart? I have loved you unconditionally that’s my only fault. Do you remember? You use to hug me and tell me the promise that you will never leave me. I was there, but when I need you I couldn’t see you anywhere. My life was entangled/jumbled up I was stuck between the devil and the fucking deep sea. I wish you could understand I needed you the most back then. Do you know how many friends I have left because of you and I haven’t spoken to them till date. What all I have gone through I cannot even tell it to someone loudly. Even after knowing all these you know why I used to listen to you baby? Because from day one I considered you as my wife. Sometimes I feel what should I do to get you back? How do I make you understand about all my sacrifices? I wish I could tell you girl how much you really mean to me. What should I do that at least for once you miss me/think of me.
Alone
Why don’t you ever miss me?
Remember once we got drunk and you gave me a surprise ring? I literally came on my knee, how CCD was filled with people? Whenever I go there waiters ask me “Sir, madam is not to be seen these days?”. And I just lie to them and say that she is busy with some MNC. No matter what I do it doesn’t matter, you did what you had to anyway. The time was head over heels actually I should be scared of that time. Everyone tells me brother you have changed you are not the same funny anymore. I alive that’s more than enough I don’t know myself what I want to do.

I agree I was broke, I agree I was in a messed up condition, I agree I am looser and I was wall in between your freedom, I agree that thousands and millions of times you have cried because of me, I agree everything was getting destroyed and I was completely helpless, I agree I am insecure I was fed up with your friends, I agree I used to scream at you and I used to be forever ready to start a fight, I agree I always have had a whole list of complains. But only GOD knows baby I had only pure love for you in my heart.

There’s a reason behind this thing I think its GOD will. Neither did you come because of me baby nor did you leave because of me. I guess it was all attraction, I guess I myself cooked up these stories, I guess you never loved me and I was just another fucking guy in your life. All your problems were mine and nothing in my life were more than you to me baby. No one stood by me, even you couldn’t hold my hand with courage and I am happy that I gave my best and did everything that was in my limits. But it’s a shame you don’t remember anything and everything was just fell short for it’s a shame you don’t remember anything and everything was just fell short for you/ just less for you baby girl.
Couple on first date
You know I don’t even have the courage to delete your pictures till date. I throw it away in anger at first but then I rush back again to find the ring you gave me. I secretly still check your Whats App display picture in other’s phone hoping someday you will write that I really miss me.

Why don’t you ever miss me?

How sweet were our those break ups that I lasted only for half an hour and then how we use to send each other pictures of our crying faces on Whats App. Yes I did ask you to go away I knew this drama wouldn’t get very far but I didn’t know you would not come back this time because you have someone else in your life now. Within ten days you were with someone else what was the great rush? At least you could’ve given me once chance to improve, to get myself together/to get myself up. Even I am a weak human being man, yes I made a mistake. There was a confusion which could have been sorted/solve but why did you have to do this?
Arguing with each other
Just wait and watch I will get over you very soon and I will have some other girl in my life. I will give her every possible happiness of this worlds and she will be my top/first priority. What did you think? I would sit and cry over you all life? Oh fuck! I’m wrong no girl will ever be able to take your place. Everyone tells me “Just let her go” but you tell me how do I let you go? You are my little puppy right? Now you tell me what do I do in this situation? Till when I should keep crying like this and live my life in denial?

I wish God could give me just one chance to come and say to you that why don’t you ever miss me?
Why don’t you miss me?

-Bikash Sah

YouTube Video :-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATTITUDE

Why We Dream??